Friday, January 18, 2008

French guy in Seattle


SEATTLE. Was supposed to leave on friday night and decided I might as well take the weekend off and stay in Seattle. Went to this party with a collegue from local HQ. (I distribute their video and capture cards) Met Ursula (her mum loved the actress). By 11.00 Friday night the house party was unbearable. I swear i heard someone asking to play some Maroon 5. Ursula and I decided to head up to Broadway. We walked. I tried to be entertaining and did not notice any appreciation, she sort of carried me around as if she did not have anyone better to team up with. I asked her "You like it better when I don't speak?" She did not answer, just smiled. We got to a bar she knew, she waved at bartenders. She sat down making sure I would sit next to her. We started drinking shots and playing songs in the jukebox. Had small talk while standing outside to smoke. Managed to make her smile a couple of times. At 1.30 while I thought I was walking her back to her house she asked me "What hotel are you staying?". She came over and we started drinking out of the minibar. I went to the bathroom and found her sleeping under the sheets. Here attached the picture of my hotel bathroom as I was bored and did not really know what to do. She left her email and a note next morning. I had breakfast and got ready to head to Alki Beach while sniffing her pillow deciding wheter i liked her smell or not.

No comments: