Friday, January 18, 2008

Inma Reyes


JUNGLE. Woke up at 9.00. Cleaned my rifle while sipping on coffee. Received briefing by ex boyfriend head of platoon (he still is not over me). Walked 6 hours to Camp Casirez following GPS charged with car battery. Chewed on leaves, had some river water, checked my mobile (i was waiting for my new BF to get in touch but no signal). Reached Camp Casirez at dawn. Arranged dinner and got into my poker outfit for late night guerrilla gambling. Drank bad booze that someone claims to be the real shit. Passed out hugging my rifle around 3AM woke up with a hangover the next day at noon. Stayed in bed to wait for headache to fade out. Got yelled at for missing gathering at 11.00. Turned on the radio for my sunday favourite show. Washed and helped out other comrades arranging kitchen tent.

No comments: