Sunday, January 20, 2008

History of a failure



MILANO.Last saturday, I joined a Dolce&Gabbana party in Milan. Being a beautiful, naughty, sexy, exotic, 23 yrs old girl, I found my self testing men’s seductions “in”-capacity. What italians claim to be their “arte del rimorchiare”. I was looking for a man but: 50% (the most beautiful and styled up) where totaly gay, an other 25% engaged, the ramaning...was a complete failure:
man one: good looking, gentle manners but one could smell his stinking breath from the distance. Before turning away not to collapse I just had the time to suggest him changing his favorite restaurant (a pack of chewing gum could help).
Man two: was strangely okay while approaching but he burned out all his changes telling me that my eyes were shining as the rims of a Lincoln of ’79.
Men three: came from behind poking on my shoulder and asked: << Ehy baby can I buy you a drink>>. Of course I got the drink and left him there.
Men four: is the one that didn’t come to me, I gave glances, I gave smiles, I touched my hairs, I asked for a cigaret but the only he could say was that smoking is not allowed.
So drepressed I headed for the bar and asked the barman to serve me the strongest cocktail he could prepare. After few drinks I felt completely drunk and I locked myself in the toilette searching for a quiet place to rest then I decided to text the only man that desarved some attentions. The reply I got was: << Tonight honey you better play with your dildo>>.

No comments: